How to Get Insurance to Pay for Your Roof Replacement
Understanding the Roof Damage Insurance Claim Process
We know you have a busy life, and the roof insurance claim process can be confusing and inconvenient.
That’s why we help you handle the entire process. From the initial roof inspection to the insurance adjuster meeting to the actual roof replacement, we are with you every step of the way. Here are the steps for a roof insurance claim:
Roofing Insurance Process
Step 1: Get a Roof Inspection
- Get a roof inspection from a certified roofing expert at Ultra Dry Roofing.
- Our team is trained to understand exactly what type of damage insurance companies are looking for.
- We consult with you about the extent of the damages and show you pictures of what was found during the inspection.
Step 2: File an Insurance Claim
Step 3: Meet with an Insurance Adjuster
- Your insurance company will call back in a few days to schedule a meeting with an insurance adjuster to assess roof damage.
- Let your Ultra Dry Roofing contractor when the meeting is, so they can be on-site to talk directly with the insurance adjuster and advocate for you.
- It is important that an Ultra Dry Roofing contractor is present during this inspection because the adjuster might miss some of the roofing damage.
Step 4: Receive Your Insurance Claim Approval
Step 5: Get Your Roof Replacement
- Ultra Dry Roofing will replace your roof for the same amount that your insurance company agreed to pay.
- This means your only expense is your insurance deductible.
- The only thing left to do is pick out your shingle colors and roof installation date!
- You will receive the remainder of your insurance payment on completion of the roof replacement.